Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Someone send me an email

Last September 12, 2007 I received a very heartwarming email from someone I didn’t know personally. Her words of encouragement about ‎Designing new kits and freebies are very touching. I send her an email and hoping that she’ll visit me here again.  

I think that's what digi scrapping is all about encouraging, sharing, coaching, learning, be grateful for, and most of all, knowing what your limitation is.

Before I end this blog entry, I would like to say thank you to all those people who never get tired of downloading my kits and for those sweet people who never leave my blog without leaving me a love message. I read them all and that's my motivation for creating another freebie that I’ll gladly share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I got your email this morning... today I am lucky because I touched someone's life and I'm glad my letter was encouraging! Looks like your getting quite a few visitors, that's great! Thanks for thinking of me.

lovingsue said...

hi!Suziqintx thank you for dropping by. :)