Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tagged!

Tagged by tigerlily

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

B - Baby: Innocent and pure

C - Computer: My hubby bought me a new one as a gift.

D - Dogs: We have 3 dogs: 2 pitbulls, 1 hybrid

J - Job: none at this moment but I'm a psychometrician by profession.

K - Kits: I love making digital scrapbook kits.

L - Love: my first and last love: my hubby

M - Moments: pag kasama ko si hubby lagi ako my bloopers.

N - Nemo: Our adopted dog.

P - Photoshop: my current addiction.

R - Reading: I love to read!

S - Scrapbooking: Addicted to digital scrapbooking.

T - Talents: Sabi nila marami daw ako nito, ayaw ko lang gamitin.

U - Unknown to many: When I do things, I do it with all my heart.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Seven things about me

** I love taking pictures but I'm not good with it. :(
** I work before as a bartender.
** I love digital Cameras.
** I love sleeping and I can't live without a bed. :)
** I'm a lover, a friend and a wife to my dearest hubby.
** Pitbull Lover
** I love to blog with pictures and scrap pages.

Now tagging: Blueberrycheesecake,Gita, Gwacie, lsmdigitalworks, Mygirlinterrupted

No comments: